Hi Everyone ⭐️
We are super excited to announce that from Thursday 14th of May we will be re-opening our showroom doors and going back to our regular trading hours.
We are so proud of what New Zealanders have been able to achieve by working together to control the spread of Covid-19 but we don't want to undo all that hard work so we will have a few precautionary measures in place.
1. If you are sick or unwell - PLEASE STAY HOME!
Our staff will ask if you (or anyone you have been in close contact with) have any cold or flu like symptoms, please don't be offended by this.
If you can't come in, please call or email us.
Call our store on 06 871 0587,
2. Where possible please arrange an in-person appointment time.
or contact us via the details above.
3. Feel free to visit the store if you are in the area,
but we will be asking everyone to enter via the side door from the car park, and we will be asking for your name and contact details for contact tracing purposes. Hand sanitising stations will be located throughout the store.
4. Please wait for a staff member to assist you during your visit.
We have a number of staff that will help you with your tile selection and do all the heavy lifting for you. We want to limit the amount of surfaces that we all touch.
Our staff will help you to select some tile samples to take home and we will sanitise these when you return them.
5. We kindly ask that you try not to bring your children to the showroom.
6. Keep a social distance and keep limited numbers.
Our staff will ensure that there are no more than 10 people in the store at any time and that there is at lease a one meter social distance maintained.
We can't wait to see you all in store again real soon.
Stay safe xx