• Kone Mix is a porcelain tile that replicates ‘Clastic’ Sedimentary rock. The natural stone is
made up of pieces (clasts) of pre-existing rocks. The mix of colours and sizes gives the design
character and depth.
• Available in two different versions: glossy and matte. The matte, porcelain tile version has a
natural look, enriched by shiny micro-granules, and the honed version is distinguished by its
luminous and reflective appearance.
• A stunning, ultra-modern design that creates a statement.
• Suitable for wall and light commercial floor interior installation.
• V2 – SLIGHT VARIATION: Clearly distinguishable differences in texture and/or pattern, with
• Produced in 22 faces.
• Made in Italy.
|TYPE||Floor and Wall Tiles|
|FINISH||Polished & Matt|
|GRADE||Grade 4 (Suitable for Light Commercial Use)|
|CLASS TYPE||Porcelain Tile|